Breaking News
recent

Picking up Girls in Malls in the Philippines, Philippines Girls




I read about this strategy on a forum many years ago.  Some guys they claimed they walked around Cebu and handed their number (just their number, no cute message) to girls and that EVERY girl texted them, and they hooked up with many of them shortly after.
IMO that was complete BS.  When I tried handing just my number with nothing else on the paper to girls I got texts 5% of the time.  Yet these studs got 100%….. sure thing.
Also it usually takes quite awhile to actually meet these girls.
Those guys were just on a short vacation, I highly doubt they got lots of girls to insta-bang like that, in my experience that’s not how it works.
Different Styles
Meeting girls in Asia is super easy and you can take many different approaches to doing so.  I was reading on my bro’s Vietnam blog post where he mentioned he also hands out numbers.
He does it differently and only gives it to girls he has had a good conversation with.  I am sure he has a MUCH higher rate of bang per number handed out than I do when doing it this way.
He mentions he likes to become a regular at a coffee shop or restaurant that has a cute girl working there, chat her up, and eventually give her his number.  There is nothing wrong with that style, it’s just not my preferred way.
To me that is putting a lot of time and effort into one girl….. one girl that may be a virgin and afraid to meet a guy.  One girl that may have a husband or serious boyfriend that she really won’t cheat on, or one girl that just likes to tease.
I prefer to go the other route and just flood whatever city I am in with numbers.
If I see a 7 or better and I have the chance to approach I am doing it.  There have been months where I have handed out as many as 200 numbers.





By my rough estimates I only end up banging 3% of the girls I give my number and walk off without a conversation.  That is not many.
But a lot of that has to do with how I proceed once I have given them my number. I don’t take them out to dinner or dancing or for drinks.  I only hang out with the ones that will have the first date at my place.
I have also made it clear that I am just looking for friends nothing serious, and make sure they aren’t hookers. So basically what I am doing is casting a very wide net and trying to come in contact with as many girls as I can that are curious about hooking up with a foreigner.
There are many girls like this in Asia, and not many foreigners.  The more you come in contact with the more you will find.
Everyone’s different and if you want to try this you can tweak it to what fits you best.  Maybe you prefer targeting a few really hot ones and putting in a time investment on them.  Both work. When you’re lazy to go out see who’s online





Picking up Girls in Malls in the Philippines
The first thing you need to do is come up with some creative thing to write on the paper that will make the girl smile when she reads it.
You can try around with a few different things and settle on the one that seems to be getting the best results. For one week try one thing, and the next week try another and use the one that got the most text backs in a week.
Sorry I can not share exactly what I have written….. I have already handed it out 1,000 times and we don’t need thousands more of the same message floating around.
So now you want to write up a lot of these.  I generally carry around at least 8, though there have been days where I have handed out double digits.  I think my record is 12. Head to the busiest upscale mall in whatever city you are in.
Where to Meet Filipinas
In Manila I would recommend walking around the Greenbelt mall area, or one of the big SM malls.
In Cebu Ayala and SM are definitely the two prime ones.  For some reason I have much more success in the nicer malls than the cheaper ones. I think it’s an equal combination of A) girls with more money have load to text and B) girls with more money have more confidence.
To me the biggest key is always staying on the move.  I have read lots of guys on sexpat boards like PI Addicts who say they go places looking for girls (admittedly they are mostly talking about hookers) and they will take a seat and watch the girls go by. For my strat this doesn’t work





You’ll be covering a lot of ground, and more importantly you need to be ready to pounce when an approach spot opens up.
Most malls will have higher traffic areas than other spots.  Your goal is to find as many hot girls as you can, so the higher traffic areas are where you need to be.
Just casually stroll around until you see a hot girl and then walk behind her until you get a good approach spot.  That doesn’t mean a perfect approach spot, just a good one.
Good Approach Spots
The less eyes on you the better.  The more people that she feels are watching her during this the less chance you will have of her accepting your number, or texting you if she does accept it.
Your goal is to have no one but you and her know that it happened, but if you waited for only spots like that then you would rarely be handing out numbers. Just follow her from the busy part of the mall to a less trafficked side walk way.

Then when no one else is walking towards you from the other direction go up and make your approach. I prefer no one to be walking to close behind us as well, but she will be unlikely to look behind her… so how ever much awkwardness you can put up with from strangers is up to you



Anonymous

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.